Thursday, October 31, 2013

Busy Girl

Missy has been such a busy girl catching up on business stuff. Redesigned the website and it looks great. Brushing up on the QuickBooks changes for 2014 for both desktop and online versions. Studying for enrolled agent exam that I am registered for in December. Then add marketing into the mix and taking care of the house and the boys. Plus being sick adds for a very tired Missy. Oh did I forget marketing and boy is marketing tiresome. Tomorrow is Halloween so I will taking Dom out for a while unless he decides he would rather to something fun or get a new toy. My glands are still swollen and irritated but my mouth is finally healing. Hopefully I can go see my mom on Sunday. I hope everyone has a happy Halloween........time for sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment